In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was coming up with a plan because you could chose a range of things
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
The story that my group told silently was some one was throwing a ball and then thew other person ran away with it.
Overall I think my group worked ( well, really well, not so well) together because we completed it.