Friday 8 July 2016

Term 2 Goal Review

Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps
Name: sam
New Goals for Term 2                                                                        
Term 2 Reading Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Know what different words mean.

I searched up unknown words in the dictionary or online. We made word maps to find the meaning of difficult texts.
consistently read to understand the meaning of the text



Term 2 Writing Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
To spell everyday (and/or difficult)words accurately in our words
I looked up words in the dictionary that I was not sure of the spelling of.  I am on Spelling List 7. I have been doing spelling activities out of the Word Work box. I know I have to keep checking my spelling well.
I need to work on using punctuation more accurately eg capital letters, fullstops, commas and speech marks.



Term 2 Maths Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Solving multiplication & division problems  by
  • Doubling and halving
  • Using place value
  • Thirding & trebling  
  • reversing
I have used these to help solve multiplication problems eg
50 x 6 =
100 x 3 = 300
I now need to convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions.





From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)
Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Make my handwriting neater. improve attention to detail -for example when telling a story
When writing with a pen or pencil I have tried really hard to hold it correctly and form the letters correctly.
I searched for information for my animal reports and included things that were interesting.
Try to do this all the time.



I need to  make sure that I include information about senses and feelings in my writing like see, smell, hear and feel.



Student Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
To get neater and spelling
See what I have written above.




No comments:

Post a Comment