Tuesday 14 March 2017

writing

In writing I have been learning to:
  • use all basic punctuation independently
  • attempt more complex punctuation (eg semicolons, colons, parentheses)


I have been especially focussing on using parentheses and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.28/2/17        


Hi I'm Sam and I am going to make a article for you

Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate people/ teams to work towards a goal. There are 6 traits of an effective leader: Integrity, Trustworthy, Resilient, Goal focused, Active Thinker, Motivational.My key leadership role is pals which is when you make an game for the other kids.My goal is to get 50 or more kids and to show the 6 traits.`

One of the traits are Resilient and that is one of my goals because (jak and Lindsay) do their job,of writing the peoples names on the board each day of the every week.I have got to show resilience when the kids don't like the game that we are playing we have got to change. When you are resilient you have to think of what game to change too if the kids don't like.


My next paragraph is about active thinking. Jak O' shows this value when he’s got too 2 things on he has got to think what one is more important and do that one. When they don't like the game you are playing you have got to have another idea for an game. Being resilient you have got to motivate people to play your game

Motivational is a great trait because you came motivate younger people too get involved. Lindsay has shown it to  motivate the other pals too do their job on the days they are meant to be on. You can make kids want too play your game.


Feedback from Mr Ladbrook
Nice work with the commas and brackets. Your ideas are mostly developed and you have linked some of them. Your next step is to remember that proper nouns need to start with a capital

4b

No comments:

Post a Comment